How to get a prescription refilled:
- Call the office 3 BUSINESS DAYS before your medication runs out. You may not have someone else call for you.
- Prescription refill requests may be made 24/7 by leaving a message for your provider’s medical assistant.
- Refill requests are processed Monday – Friday 8:30am-3:30pm, excluding holidays. Requests made before 3:30pm on Friday’s will be ready the following Wednesday.
- The following information must be left when calling in a prescription:
- First and Last Name (Spelled out if necessary)
- Phone number (we will call you back only if there is a problem)
- The Prescription(s) needed with strength and the date you will run out
When can I pick up my prescriptions?
- You may call the front office 3 business days after your request to make sure your written prescription is ready for pick-up.
- Some patients may be allowed to appoint another individual to pick up their prescription by calling ahead with the name and relationship of the individual picking up the prescription. The appointed person must show photo ID at the time of pick-up.
Please note that no routine prescriptions may be refilled on weekends. Do not call providers with these requests.
Granite State Pain Associate’s policy is to generally NOT prescribe or refill medications that are not directly related to treating pain. You may be instructed at the time of your appointment to obtain such medications in the future from your primary care provider.