Kimberly Champagne MSN, APRN, FNP-C
I believe in mutual respect, compassion and quality care. I believe that nobody decides to be sick and as a medical provider/professional, I find it important to have a holistic approach and care for ones emotional, environmental, social and physical needs. Every patient is different making individualized care an important part of my treatment philosophy, noting that one size does not fit all.
Knowing that I can make a difference in a person’s life is very rewarding to me. My priority is and always has been my patient’s well-being. Advocating for not only my patients but also their family members is a rewarding part of my career. I learn from my patients experiences and empower one to take control of their own health.
I have always had a compassion for helping people. My career has provided me the experience in rapid response, critical care, oncology, post-operative care and pain management post-surgery, cardiac monitoring, medication management, neuro-monitoring/seizure monitoring as well as extensive orthopedic and neurosurgery training/work. I am fortunate to have had an extensive under-grad rotation/clinical with the neurosurgery team at Lahey Clinic as well as professionally worked in collaboration with the surgical team as part of my career while working at the hospital for many past years.
Professional Certifications & Associations:
- AANP (American Association of Nurse Practitioners)
- MAT provider
- Buprenorphine provider and SBIRT trained
- APRN/FNP board certified and Licensed in Massachusetts and New Hampshire
- Registered Nurse board certified and Licensed in Massachusetts and New Hampshire
- ACLS & Basic Life Support for Health Care Providers
- MSN – Family Nurse Practitioner Studies, University of New Hampshire
- BSN – Bachelors of Science in Nursing, University of Massachusetts – Sigma Theta Tau
- ADN – Associates in Science Nursing, Middlesex Community College
- Certificate Program in Paralegal Studies, Middlesex Community College
- Certified Mediation program (court certified mediator) – Public Protection Bureau, Department of the Attorney General, Commonwealth of Mass
Other professional/educational achievements:
- Sigma Theta Tau
- Harvard University Bioethics Course/certificate
- Face-to-Face Mediation trained/certificate
“When I’m not treating my patients, I enjoy… spending time with my family and Maltese dog Lilly. I enjoy driving fast cars along the coast and listening to music as I find the ocean to be peaceful.
Joined Granite State Pain Associates: 8/26/2019
May be seen in: Merrimack