Jon Mazur, MD, MPH
“I believe taking time to listen to the patient’s perspective with compassion and empathy is key to providing optimal care.”
I was raised to be compassionate towards helping others who are less fortunate. I learned from my father who while deaf, rose above his disability to become an esteemed scientist.
I’ve learned to incorporate my personal experience with chronic pain, developing an understanding and awareness towards my patients, in order to optimize my ability to help them to maximize the quality of their lives.
Helping people with pain and physical limitations, to regain optimal function, and quality of life. Enabling people to regain a positive approach and focus, toward moving forward with all aspects of life.
Professional Certifications & Associations
- Board Certified Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine
- Board Certified in Electrophysiology and Diagnosis
Other Professional/Educational Achievements
- Medical Director, Northeast Rehabilitation Hospital in Nashua – Established Inpatient Rehabilitation Facility
- Internship and Residency in Internal Medicine and Physiatry, George Washington University
- Master’s Degree in Public Health, George Washington University
- Graduate, University of Maryland School of Medicine in Baltimore
- Post-Graduate in Physical Therapy, Columbia University
“When not treating patients, I enjoy… Hiking, bicycling, tennis, reading and spending time with my three girls.
Joined Granite State Pain Associates: 2018
May be seen in: Merrimack