Jeremy Giere Collins, MD
I believe in a holistic approach to pain management involving heart, mind, and spirit in an atmosphere of mutual trust and kindness.
I enjoy the processes of recovery of life’s rich experience through improved functionality.
I traveled a road unique amongst providers combining my understanding of human physiology garnered through my years of training as a professional ballet dancer.
Professional Certifications & Associations:
- Pain Medicine, American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, BC
- Diplomat, American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, BC
- American Association of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation New Hampshire Medical Society
Other Professional/Educational Achievements:
Former Principal Dancer American Ballet Theatre
- 2000 Indiana University BS Music with an outside concentration in Biology
- 2007 University of Massachusetts Medical School MD
- 2011 Temple University Hospital Residency Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- 2012 Temple University Hospital Fellowship Pain Medicine
“When I’m not treating my patients, I enjoy… inline skating and surfing.”
Re-joined Granite State Pain Associates: 12/17/2018
May be seen in: Concord, Merrimack and Somersworth.