Daniel A. Graubert, MD
“Pain is the number one reason that makes people seek medical attention. Although it is often difficult to find and treat the cause of a patient’s pain, I can’t think of a more important problem to attempt to solve. It gives me the opportunity to make a patient feel like a person again.”
“Treating spine pain is the area of my greatest interest. My goal is to understand the suffering of patients in pain and try to help them.”
The practice of medicine is a calling that allows one the privilege to be trusted by people and the opportunity to try to make their lives better. This seems to me to be as honorable a pursuit as there can be.
Dr. Graubert practiced for many years as an anesthesiologist and wanted to become more involved in helping patients with their medical problems. This passion took him through medical school and eventually becoming the Director of Interventional Pain Medicine at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center.
At Granite State Pain Associates, Dr. Graubert oversees the northern offices, provides consultative services to midlevel’s, does chart reviews, runs our provider “Journal Club” as well as sees patients of his own.
Professional Certifications & Associations
- American Pain Society
- International Spine Intervention Society
- New Hampshire Medical Society
Other professional/educational achievements:
- Board Certified in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine
- Former Director of Interventional Pain Medicine at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center
- MIT BS Biology
- NYU School of Medicine MD
- St. Barnabas Medical Center internship General Surgery
- Duke University Residency Anesthesiology
- University of South Florida Fellowship Pain Medicine
“When not treating patients, I enjoy… family, fishing and boating, and writing and reading.”
Joined Granite State Pain Associates: 2011
May be seen in: Concord