How do I get prescription refills?
- YOU must call the office 2 BUSINESS DAYS (3 business days for offices other than Somersworth) before the medication runs out. We do not allow others to call for you.
- Prescription refill requests can be made 24 hours a day by leaving a message for your provider’s medical assistant.
- Refill requests are processed Monday to Friday 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., not including holidays. Requests made Friday before 3:30 p.m. will be ready the following Tuesday (the following Wednesday for offices other than Somersworth).
- The following information must be left when calling in a prescription refill:
○ First and last name (spoken clearly and SPELLED OUT)
○ Phone number (we will call you back only if there is a problem)
○ Prescriptions needed, with strength and date medication runs out.
When can I pick up my scripts?
- You may call the front office 2 business days after your request (3 business days for offices other than Somersworth) to make sure the written prescription is ready for pick up.
- Some patients may be allowed to appoint someone else to pick up their prescription by calling ahead to the front office with the name and relationship of the pick-up person. The appointed person must show picture identification at the time of pick-up.
No routine prescriptions will be refilled on the weekends.
Do not call providers with these requests.