Joseph F. Condon, MD
Dr. Condon is board-certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Management and Physiatry. As a physician with experience in social work, he provides individualized and compassionate care for each of his patients. Using advanced medical procedures and treatments, he delivers a comprehensive program that addresses each patient’s unique conditions and needs, whether they involve pain management, physical therapy or both.
- Intervention procedures for treatment of chronic pain conditions such as chronic back pain, complex regional pain syndrome, headache pain, fibromyalgia, and arthritic pain disorders.
- EMG (Electromyography) and Nerve Conduction studies
To create a comprehensive Pain Management practice that includes injections and procedures, Medical Management, Physical Medicine, and Alternative Medicine.
Professional Certifications & Associations
- Board Certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Board Certified in Pain Management
Other professional/educational achievements:
- Board Certified in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine
- Former Director of Interventional Pain Medicine at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center
- New York Medical College
- Residency in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation (The New York Hospital, Cornell Medical Center)
- Fellowship in Pain Medicine (University of California Department of Anesthesiology, Division of Pain Medicine)
“When not treating patients, I enjoy… Playing and rehabbing guitars, outdoor sports, skiing, camping and hiking with his dogs.
Joined Granite State Pain Associates: 2016
May be seen in: Merrimack